All the receipt images taken in the program can be found in the receipt gallery where you can also handle the purchase/payment related to the image.
When you take an image in the program, please specify the type of the image: Receipt, Invoice or Other. If you did not do this when you took the picture, no worries – you can find your receipt in the image gallery where all the images taken in the program are stored. You can open the image gallery either
- from the 'Show receipts' section on the dashboard, or
- when handling expenses/income in an account transaction.
Below are instructions for both:
1. Entering the image gallery from the Show receipts section
In the image gallery, you can also handle the related account transaction. Follow these steps:
- Select an image in the gallery for handling
- Select the type (Receipt/Invoice/Other), if you have not already done this
- Select how you paid for the purchase, if you have not already done this
- Connect the receipt to an account transaction. You can find the unhandled account transactions in a drop-down menu
- Add the accounting information, in other words, select the expense type and write an additional message for your accountant, if needed:
2. Entering the image gallery from account transactions
If you are in the account transactions section and want to find a receipt related to the transaction in the image gallery, follow these steps:
- Open the account transaction that you wish to handle
- In the filter below the image on the left, select which images the user interface should search for your (Receipts/Invoices/Other). You can remove the filter from the red X to view the entire image gallery.
- You can also select "Show all images" above the image to view all images that have not been linked to an account transaction, payment or Other sales report.