This article explains how you can upload and process external purchase invoices in Solo.
Purchase invoices that have been paid elsewhere are processed in Solo as follows:
- Add the purchase invoice as a receipt in Solo by clicking "Upload a picture"
- Select "Purchase invoice" as the type
- Select the correct expense type and, if necessary, give additional information for accounting (the invoice sum or invoicing company are not filled in at this stage, as these will be added to the purchase invoice from the account transaction information (see the following step)
- Link the purchase invoice to an account transaction
- If the account transactions have not been updated yet or the payment was made before you started using Solo, you can send the receipt to the accountant using the "Documents"