This article explains how you can receive and pay electronic invoices.
The easiest way to receive invoices in Procountor Solo is electronic invoicing. With electronic invoicing, the invoice arrives directly to the service, and you do not have to download and save it manually. You can notify the invoicing company via e-mail of your ability to receive e-invoices.
The ability to receive electronic invoices is automatically enabled for all users of the full Solo version. After your electronic invoice address has been opened, you will see it in the Solo user interface under Settings > E-invoicing.
The invoices are automatically sent to your Solo account if the sender uses e-invoicing. You can find your received electronic invoices through the "Payments" view, where you can also pay them.
Handling and paying an electronic purchase invoice
- Select “Payments” in the Solo main view.
- Click the invoice you wish to handle on the list.
- You can fill out the rest of the payment details in the view that opens.
- In electronic invoices, the information is filled out automatically, but please check it and add the expense type, along with a note for the accountant, if necessary.
- Click "OK".
- Handle the other received invoices similarly, following steps 1–5.
- Select the payments you want to make on the list and click "Pay selected".
- Confirm the payment with the Procountor Key application on your smartphone (if you do not have Procountor Key yet, read more here).
- The payment is confirmed and transferred for payment on the due date.
Step 2. Select the purchase invoice for handling
Step 4. Check the e-invoice information and fill out the other sections
Step 7. Pay the selected invoices
If your Key application does not automatically ask you to open the application and confirm the payments, you can open the application just before you click "Pay selected", which takes you directly to your smartphone screen to confirm (by clicking "Confirm").
After your electronic invoice address has been opened, you can find your electronic invoice address and the pre-filled notification template in Solo under Settings > E-invoicing.