Add an image of the receipt or paid invoice and mark it as paid from the company’s cash. This article guides you through the details.
Bank connection authorization is an important part of the software, as it allows us to make your bank transaction visible to you. The recommended interval is once per week, so you might not yet see your bank transactions at the start of your first month.
So what should you do if you have not received your bank transactions from the start of the month but you need to enter the purchases in the accounts.
Below are instructions for processing expenses that appear on the bank statement before the bank transactions are visible in the program:
- Take a photo of the receipt of purchase or the paid invoice
- Indicate that this is a receipt
- Mark the purchase as paid from the company’s cash
- Click complete
1. Adding a photo of the receipt or purchase invoice
2. Select that you took the photo of the receipt:
3. Mark the purchase as paid from the company’s cash:
4. Complete the payment data and add a comment for the accountant, explaining that the payment was made before the bank transactions were visible in the program:
Finish by clicking "Done". Your accountant will edit the transactions to match the bank statement.
Please remember to send the bank statement to the accountant through the documents section. Download your bank statement in the online bank (PDF file) and save it under Documents in the software, so that your accountant can check the transactions that you just added for the accounts at the start of the month.